[Metastockusers] Re: selling near the top of a rally, trend or spike.

uhehs,
Look at the charts attached, which are generated
from my website.
That should answer your questions
adequately.
For those of us who are getting their mails
directly to their in boxes, they would be able to view these
charts.
For those who read the messages on the board, I
am uploading these charts on the Files page. You should get a notification of
the same.
As usual, I am open to questions.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com