  >From:
  lseldin
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 00:18
  AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] (unknown)
  I have Version 8.I have an Expert that has a
  commentary. I use 2 separate Writeif statements.I notice that if
  the 2nd Writeif statement is executed. The text that is displayed, is
  displayed with an extra blank line.Could you please tell me how to fix
  this?I end up having 8 Writeifs, so maybe I should replace them with
  some kind of case statement.Either way, I am unsure why I am
  adding an extra blank line on each Writeif statement.Here is some
  sample code as an example.---------------------------
  begin<Expert><name>
  (<symbol>)<date>Writeif(ROC( CLOSE,30, PERCENT )
  > 0 ANDROC( CLOSE, 20, PERCENT ) > 0 ANDC>MOV(C,200,S),"All 3
  indicators has signaled a Buy signal. ")\Writeif(ROC( CLOSE,50,
  PERCENT ) < 0 ANDROC( CLOSE, 30, PERCENT ) < 0AND
  C<MOV(C,50,S),"All 3 indicators has signaled a Sell short signal.
  href="">larryTAKEOUT@xxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/