Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Margin requirement in system tester (MS8.01)

Haders, go to the Files section of this board and click on my report on the
System Tester.
Sprunger Guide to MS ver8.doc

It should help you figure out your problem and work around it.  If you find
additional problems please post them.

Tom

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511