Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock System Tester

Nikku, I use MS 8 a lot for system development but you must must know its
issues and how to work around it.
Go to the Files section and read my report on the sytem tester.

Sprunger Guide to MS ver8.doc

As for the shut down problem, I can't address that one.  I never have had
it.  But I am running 8.01 on XP and that may or may not have something to
do with your problem

Tom

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511