[Metastockusers] A new game may give you some money

Dear all,

Lately, I have subscribed in a new game that give you US$ income for
just browsing and surfing the internet.
I have seen many games like this before in which you get to receive
specific emails or browse special web pages for certain time. In
Green horse game you have Optional news bar which may be minimized
to an icon in Windows right icon bar.
You may gain more by referring some friends and they do the same.
Effortlessly, you may reach 100,000 US$ monthly.

http://greenhorse.com/join_now.ghc?r=28081602

I think it is useful to me.. If you find it not. Please delete it
and accept my apology.

Ayman

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: