RE: [Metastockusers] MetaStock Developer's Kit

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Quick answer is "no".
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>The way that the DLL-developed indicators work is that they
work on all the input data first (ie all the price/vol/oi info plus any
variables you pass into them).  When you work out what to return you
basically create a loop which returns a value for each day passed into the
indicator.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>You only get the chance to set each result
"once".
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Unless you can work around the optimisation capabilities of
the system tester then you won't get much additional use out of the MDK,
although it allows you to do some fairly creative things that the Metastock
language can't do without serious workarounds.
<SPAN
class=481512712-20012004><SPAN
class=481512712-20012004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Cheers,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
Quality Stock and Futures Data for  Australian, Asian, European &
US Markets -<A title=http://www.premiumdata.net/
href=""><FONT face=Arial
size=2>www.premiumdata.net