[Metastockusers] MetaStock Developer's Kit

Does the Developer's Kit interface library contain the necessary
hooks to grab control of the sequencing of variables?  In normal
usage, you specify a start, end, and step value for each parameter in
a system test optimization.  I want to be able to choose my own order
of substitution of variables(optx).  My guess is that the answer to
my question is NO, that the DLL's created with the kit can only act
on input price data streams, and pass back results of calculations on
this data - but it sure would be nice if it IS possible!
--Jim

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: