[Metastockusers] Can System Tester Use Differnt Start Dates?

I do not own Metastock and am looking for a software program that
will do back-testing on a group of selected stocks. I want to do some
what-ifs like stop-loss and trailing stops to protect gains. But each
of these stocks will have different start dates. WIll Metastock
handle this situation??

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511