[EquisMetaStock Group] Download Error Password Failure using TC2000 data

  • To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Download Error Password Failure using TC2000 data
  • From: Darrell Fung <darrellfung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:39:53 -0800

Hi everyone:

I am new to Metastock and trying to download data from
TC2000 for the first time.  I keep getting a password
error.  I've tried using my user ID and machine key
from TC2000 to no avail and TC2000 says it's a
metastock problem.

Anyone use TC2000 to download data and if so, any
ideas on what to use?

Darrell Fung

To visit your group on the web, go to: