[Metastockusers] Multi-colored Volume Bars...and price bars

Hi all

I used these volume colour formulae that was posted on this
site...and many thanks for that...

I use default bar colours as provided by MS...so up bars are green
and doen bars are red....In correaponding bar and volume colour and
I found that MS shows bar chart colour as 'red' when it should
be 'green'..!!!

Has anyone else noticed that?...I presume that when close is higher
than open then bar colour should be green...Am I the only one with
this problem or is MS correct in it's bar colour setting.

Any comments, observations appreciated..!!

regards

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave" <d-ittner@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Dave
> >
> > > I thought I read somewhere that it is possible to have the
Volume
> > > bars be multicolored (Green for up days and Red for down
days).
> Is
> > > this true?  No matter where I search I can't seem to find any
way
> how
> > > to achieve this.
> > >
> > > Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Create this indicator, drop it into the appropriate chart window
> then change the colour and style of
> > each plot. Save as your new default template once you're happy
with
> the result.
> >
> > Roy
> >
> >  {Coloured Volume}
> > Red:=(C<Ref(C,-1))*V;
> > Green:=(C>Ref(C,-1))*V;
> > Yellow:=(C=Ref(C,-1))*V;
> > Red;
> > Green;
> > Yellow;
>

> Hi Roy,
>
> Thanks for the quick response.  It worked and was exactly was I
was
> looking for.
>
> Best wishes for 2004,
>
> Dave