[Metastockusers] Re: Multi-colored Volume Bars

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dave
>
> > I thought I read somewhere that it is possible to have the Volume
> > bars be multicolored (Green for up days and Red for down days).
Is
> > this true?  No matter where I search I can't seem to find any way
how
> > to achieve this.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Create this indicator, drop it into the appropriate chart window
then change the colour and style of
> each plot. Save as your new default template once you're happy with
the result.

> Roy
>
>  {Coloured Volume}
> Red:=(C<Ref(C,-1))*V;
> Green:=(C>Ref(C,-1))*V;
> Yellow:=(C=Ref(C,-1))*V;
> Red;
> Green;
> Yellow;

Hi Roy,

Thanks for the quick response.  It worked and was exactly was I was
looking for.

Best wishes for 2004,

Dave

To visit your group on the web, go to: