[Metastockusers] Re: invisible indicators

I've only had this happen when I used a variable but did not display
it.
Example:
varA:=CLOSE (This would plot an "invisible" indicator)

to fix it edit your indicator:
varA:=CLOSE;
varA

If this is what you've done then you should now be right. Hope
that's the case.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <uhehs@xxxx> wrote:
> I plotted an invisible indicator;  What is an easy way to delete
it without
> clicking around the chart window to find it?

To visit your group on the web, go to: