[EquisMetaStock Group] RE: invisible indicators

  • To: <uhehs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] RE: invisible indicators
  • From: "zenzen" <zenzen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:58:07 -0800

Three other ways to close indicators are:
The mouse pointer will ususally change when it is over the invisible
indicator, and show in the popup box the name and data about it.
* plot the indicator again in the window. Then you can right click on the
new visible one and delete it, don't move the mouse and right click delete
again.
* Closed the inner window that has the invisible indicators in it. (I made
some indicators the other day that disappear if there is not enough data for
it to be displayed and I had to do this)

Craig.

4/D=egroup
web/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1072188474/A=1911856/R=0/*http:/www.lifescapeinc.com
/picasa/landing.php?capid=222&caId=1985> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1911856/rand=119173401>

  _____