[Metastockusers] Highest high since lowest low of last 10 days

Hi all -

I'm trying to write the code that returns the value of the highest high
of the highs since the lowest low of the last 10 days exclusive of
yesterday's low (defined elsewhere as a bottom).
The following works for getting the highest high since the second most
recent bottom:
Bottom:=Ref(L,-1)<L
AND
Ref(L,-1)<Ref(L,-2);

HighestSince(2,Bottom,H)

It gives me results that are close to what I want.
It fails at least under the following conditions:
there is a bottom that is the second most recent bottom and
the low of that bottom is higher than the lowest low and
there is a higher high before that bottom.

I'd like some help to get the highest high I'm looking for directly.

TIA
Ron

To visit your group on the web, go to: