[Metastockusers] Explorer Newbie

I am trying a simple exploration to find ADX(14) greater than or
equal to 40, with the explorer options set to "most recent date"
and "daily" periodicity.  The results of the exploration don't match
with the candidate charts when I pull them up. The ADX(14) value
from the explorer reports window fits the filter criteria, but the
daily chart line on ADX(14) of the same chart in a daily view gives
a different value (lower than my criteria of 40 on the most recent
date).

Any insights on what I the problem is?

To visit your group on the web, go to: