Re: [Metastockusers] Digest Number 968

Hi Jay,
I need to be more precise, I
guess. Metastock does not read negative data as a point and figure chart (and
probably not as a Kagi, either). Try it.
I also use CSI data, so I take
your point, but it does not solve my problem.
Thanks,
Gram.
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Message:
  9   Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:46:08 EST   From: <A
  href="">JayTownsend@xxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  Digest Number 967In a message dated 12/15/2003 1:43:14 PM Pacific
  Standard Time, gramario@xxxxxx
  writes:Hi all,What a ball breaker it is that Metastock does not read
  negative data. Anybody know how to get around this
  problem?Thanks,Psmith.I have had erroneous, negative, data in
  UA/CSI that MetaStock has read just fine.  It's the way that I found
  bad data.Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/