[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ICE-TradeSim EXIT PRICE ISSUE

In order to clarify.
There does not appear to be any problem in the data base with the
ExitTrigger: min(ref(Fml("zAdaptick - Generic Stop Long
> (Loose)"),-1),open).

But I'm unable to zero in on a formula for the ExitPrice.  For some
reason I can't get ExitPrice:=   to actually equal the price or value
of the ExitTrigger.  The point where price crosses the proprietery
stop.  It would be the value of the stop on the prior day.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastockuser"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511