[EquisMetaStock Group] ICE-TradeSim EXIT PRICE ISSUE

I'm having problems translating my Metastock ICE exit price into a
trade database for Trade Sim.

In the Metastock 8.01 Enhanced System tester the ICE exit Formula is
set up in the "sell" tab as a stop (stop button filled in) with the
formula:

min(ref(Fml("zAdaptick - Generic Stop Long (Loose)"),-1),open)

This apparently looks back one day and exits if the propritary
trailing stop loss value is crossed by todays price action.

In the enhanced system tester it works fine.  It has the effect of
creating an exit at the exact price that the trailing stop loss of
yesterday is crossed.  so I gather that one would look at the new
value of the stop each day and change the stop-loss at the broker to
match it.

My problem is that I've been unable to create the same effect in my
TradeSim data base.

This is what i'm working with:

ExitTrigger:= min(ref(Fml("zAdaptick - Generic Stop Long
(Loose)"),-1),open)

ExitPrice := ???

Does anyone have any ideas about getting an ExitPrice to exit at the
price level the stop was breached as opposed to open, close, etc?

It appears that the ExitTrigger is working.  I'm getting out on the
right day, when the stop is breached.  I'm able to reference the
formula and get out.  But how to get the ExitPrice to equal the price
when the stop was crossed is beyond me.  Nothing I've tried works,
however I know very little about programming.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511