RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Fwd: Symmetry

Martin & John,

Thank you for your replies.

Rgds

Anthony Chia
J Power <adetsec@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anthony
That’s not a good way to do it because it will cause problems in the exploration if you are looking for a cross of roc and zero.
Once you have written the indicator, roc(c,10,%), place it on your chart and double click on the indicator.  From here you can goto “horizontal lines” and place a zero here.
Regards
John

-----Original Message-----From: Martin Haesler [mailto:abin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, 13 December 2003 10:40 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Fwd: Symmetry

I am not sure if I understand the question correctly. But assuming you simply want to display a ROC with the zero line as well then just add the code "0;" and this will draw your zero line.

eg

roc(c,10,%);         {display roc of close over 10 periods as a percentage}

0;                        {display zero line}

Regards Martin