[Metastockusers] Macd condition

Looking for something that let me know when Macd is in flat condition, I
tried to make relative and not absolute Macd hystogram.
This, becasuse of may idea was to see when it is around zero point for
every stock and for more than one day.

So, this is my code.

PrimaMM:=Input("PrimaMM",2 {Minimum}, 200{Maximum}, 12 {Default}
);SecondaMM:=Input("SecondaMM", 2 {Minimum}, 200 {Maximum}, 26 {Default}
);Trigger:=Input("Trigger",2 {Minimum}, 200 {Maximum}, 9{Default} );

MediaFast:=Mov(C ,PrimaMM ,E )/C*100;MediaSlow:=Mov(C,SecondaMM,E
)/C*100;Macd1:= MediaFast - MediaSlow;MediaMacd:=Mov(Macd1 ,Trigger,E
);Isto:=Macd1-MediaMacd;

If(HHV(Abs(Isto),3)<0.4,0,1)

When indicator value is zero, than Macd should be in a flat
condition.
Do you think is correct relativize macd hystogram in such a way?

R.

PS
sorry for italian notation... Media = moving average

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor