Re: [Metastockusers] Gold index

In a message dated 12/10/2003 1:45:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, wag.tail@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jay, did U have any problems when U registered 4 Barrons? The reason I ask is that your link can't B accessed unless U have a signon. Having registered 3 times & been given the same username & password 3 times & having the signon rejected 3 times, I am at a loss as 2 how 2 access this site. Just 4 good measure their 'contact us' link can only B accessed if U signon..... which of course is the reason I want 2 contact them as I can't signon!

Dontcha love well thought out websites? ;~}

Cheers
Steve H
I don't remember ever registering.  I just go to the address below and the chart quotes are available.

Jay

http://www.barronscommodity.com/private/quotes_charts.asp

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor