Re: [Metastockusers] Historical Volatility Indicator

HI Pete,

Regarding HV ratio I am using the first one, with the
same periods, 6 and 100, making 5 and 99 will give you
a different value, but as long as you understand what
num is low or high volatility, it should not be a
problem. I also have the HV*10, so you have number
bigger than 1 and that is fine with me.

In the exploration the NR4 I would make sure that I
have the lowest NR in the last 4 days, for example:

colB
A:=H-L;
NR4:=A<Ref(A,-1) AND A<Ref(A,-2) AND A<Ref(A,-3);
NR4

This condition will give you the lowest NR in the last
4 days.

colC Inside
High<Ref(High,-1) AND Low>Ref(Low,-1) AND C>L

This condition will give you a higher C than yesterday
too.

I hope this help.

Carlos.
=