[EquisMetaStock Group] MS under Linux Win emulator?

I am sick to death of Win XP crashes, spyware, hidden files, viruses,
ect. The hassles just go on and on. I'm seriously considering Linux,
which will handle my simple computer needs just fine, except for
charting. Any Linux users out there who've tried MS w/one of the Win
emulators? Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks,
Harold

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511