  >From:
  <A title=praktikus@xxxxxxxxxx
  href="">praktikus_ms
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 4:59
  AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] ICE - free pdf
  manual for download available
  As you know some people are finding something useless,
  others find it useful.For those who want to evaluate yourself
  about ICE I made the suggestion to John Slauson from Adaptick to make the
  manual of ICE publicly available. Well that is what he did and here is the
  link to the manual so you can read it and decide yourself wether to order
  it for a testdrive or not.<A
  href="">http://www.adaptick.com/ice/ , the
  link is about half way down on the right side, or go directly to<A
  href="">http://www.adaptick.com/ice/ICE_manual.pdf
  .Again: I'm not relatet nor rewarded to Adaptick or John Slauson; I
  just like to use ICE as an excellent comparing tool in designing
  systems.MartinTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.