[Metastockusers] ICE - free pdf manual for download available

As you know some people are finding something useless, others find it
useful.

For those who want to evaluate yourself about ICE I made the
suggestion to John Slauson from Adaptick to make the manual of ICE
publicly available. Well that is what he did and here is the link to
the manual so you can read it and decide yourself wether to order it
for a testdrive or not.

http://www.adaptick.com/ice/ , the link is about half way down on the
right side, or go directly to
http://www.adaptick.com/ice/ICE_manual.pdf .

Again: I'm not relatet nor rewarded to Adaptick or John Slauson; I
just like to use ICE as an excellent comparing tool in designing
systems.

Martin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511