[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Viewing Charts when using Explorer

Here is a way to use a template and scroll thru each stock in the
result set. Not sure about 8 but in 7.2 First click on results button
after the exploration finishes. Select all the stocks in the result
list. using CTRL-SHIFT-END. Right click and "Add to favorites".
Create in a new folder. Close the explorer and click the open icon on
the menu. Go to favorites and open the first chart with your
template. Then you can use the arrows in the lower right to see each
chart in the result list that you saved to that favorite list.

Chris

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "c_cruizer"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511