From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2003 2:07:09 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] JO and the Shill factor
 Jay, you keep accusing me of being a shill.Sorry but that's not right. I'm totally unrelated to any of the companies or the products I write about. However, I do post under more than one name depending on where I acess the site from. But you don't have to worry with whether I'm a Shill or not. I've decided to stop posting. I've stopped a couple of times in the past because of the work load of trying to do that, trade and experiment. I'm going to concentrate on trading and experimenting so I can get more rest.Anyway I hope the support continues on this group.Good luck to all of you.JO (John)
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor