[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Sebastian's Correct Point

JO,

You are welcome to post to the files section anytime!

I've enjoyed the relevant Metastock and trading information that
you've supplied to the group and I know that quite a number of us
have benefited from the information.

As far as the flames, I hope we've seen the end of it!

Best to you in your trading,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "manohohman" <kelols@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511