[Metastockusers] Re: More Clayburg - Forward References

Roy,
>I maintain that the point of reference
>should always be from the present looking backwards (to the past),
>not from some point in the past looking further into the past and
>also into the future.

Very good advice. This is a good way to code a confirmation to your
entry signal to prevent whipsaws. Drawback is a delay in entry when
you are right...

Chris

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Jay
>
> The following code taken from the Enter Long side of the "PS
Fractal Trading

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511