[Metastockusers] Re: Group etc ...

Hello All.

I can't code; I will never learn. I appreciate that when I've asked
for coding help it has usually been given, here and other forums,
thanks especially to Ron and Henry.

Forums are fun. I don't appreciate my requests for assistance not
being answered; I don't answer posts asking for assistance I see on
forums because I can't be bothered, sometimes I do answer. I
contribute and share to forums such as I have.

Very enjoyable read Jo.

Since Elliott Wave theory was the first price movement analysis I
discovered, it along with the fibo tool have become my 'grail',
though crossing MAs are 'automatic trading' compared to EW.
And I'll add that the 'public' has been sold on being
Stock/Investments 'Collectors' - a rather large invention of
the 'pros', instead of being traders.

I leave you this serenade from the Stones. Wallace.

   "You can't always get what you want
    But if you try sometimes well you might find
    You get what you need..."

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511