[EquisMetaStock Group] "ICE" issue in getting more than one OPT to run.

Ok folks.  I see that the ICE program looks as if he can help me.  Not
being math or programming competent, this make help bridge the gap.

I'm having a problem with ICE that I'm now trying to resolve.

When I run an Ice simulation that uses the OPT feature.  It only runs
one opt then stops.  The "view simulation" option is displayed, and I
can view the single simulation which ran.

I am able to run any number of optimzations against my own simulations
with no problem.

When the Ice Opt Simulation begins, I can clearly see that it
scheduled to run say 95 or whatever opt runs.  But in fact, it looks
as if only one runs and then only one displays.  The optimization
happens very rapidly so it is apparent that only one will run.

I'm thinking that I either have a bad installation and need to
reinstall (I downloaded off the net, my cd has not yet arrived), OR,
there is a simple option somewhere that is not toggled correctly.

I'll keep poking around.  If any of you have experienced this before
or know off the top of your head WHY it's happening I'd appreciate the
assistance.

Also, thanks to the guy whoes lips apparently do not move when he
reads for mentioning ICE.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511