[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ICE

Look at the equations that come with the manual. It tests multiple
combinations, gives you the opt values and the trailing stop level. A
lot of the equations that come with MS don't have those equations.

Basically I have gotten a lot out of it. It has speeded up much of my
testing. Now I'm using it with Colby's book The Encyclopedia of
Technical Market Indicators.

I've done a lot of exploring of different indicators I wouldn't have
done otherwise. However, I haven't found the grail so I don't think
it will do that for you. One other caveat, I've found it to somewhat
complex so I don't recommend it for beginners, which is not your
problem.

However, Adaptick has a money back offer so I would take advantage of
that if you can't figure out how to use it benefically. Jay didn't
like it either. I don't know of a plug-in that everybody likes.

Apparently Equis gives a lot of refunds.

JO

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "marshall" <msmith3@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511