[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: "ICE" issue in getting more than one OPT to run.

SPY,DIA, and MDY are all stocks. The Holy Grail is automatically
optimized, you don't have a choice. That's why it's called the Holy
Grail. It does not return the opt parameters because you won't ever
have the equations to put them in. If you run the test exactly as I
laid it out for you, you will find out if there is a problem. DIA,
MDY and SPY are all listed on the AMEX so you don't need indices data.

The other ICE indicators have an opt version and a non-opt fixed
version. You can test each one with the standard thresholds, or you
can optimize it for your stocks.

JO

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastockuser"

<praktikus@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Metastockuser,
> >
> > Depending on where and when you bought your version of MS, your
> > dealer should either send you the update or you should have the
> > update cd when you purchased it. Equis offers NO download of this
> > update, the cd is shipped. I would ask your dealer about it.
> >
> > Help -> About Metastock should show you every digit of the
installed
> > version (mine shows 'MetaStock Professionel 8.01').
> >
> > I think you have two options until you updated to 8.01:
> >
> > try JO's solution to see wether your system tester is set up
> > correctly (my guess is that ICE works with 8.0 too)
> >
> > or download and use the version for 7.xx (however because the
> > systemtester is new designed for 8.xx I would not bet on it that
this
> > works :-(   ).
> >
> > Martin
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastockuser"
> > <metastockuser@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Martin,
> > >
> > >  A closer look at the Adaptick web site indicates that I must
have
> > > Metastock 8.01.  When looking under "About Metastock" in the
> > Metastock
> > > Help File option I see that I have Metastock 8.0  So I'm
wondering
> > if
> > > I actually do have the version needed.  By poking on Tools
Updates,
> > > all I see is a PDF file available.  No program update.  So now
I'm

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511