[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: "ICE" issue in getting more than one OPT to run.

You have to get the upgrade from Tech Support on a CD. It can't be
downloaded that I know of. They charge for shipping.

Run the test I posted and see what you get.

JO

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastockuser"
<metastockuser@xxxx> wrote:
> JO,
>
>   I'm poking around now on Equis site attempting to find the 8.01
> upgrade.  so far no luck.  I'll try to upgrade to 8.01 and then take
> it from there.
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, manohohman <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> > It's your System Tester setup probably. Look at the systems test
> > options page and where it says Keep the _____ most profitable
> > results, put a 5 in that box.
> >
> > Select the Holy Grail system only for optimization. Select Edit.
Make
> > sure the Grail is set to long only multiple bias and limit
> > simultaneous positions to 2.
> >
> > Hit New Simulation and put in 3 securities on a daily bar. Use
SPY,
> > DIA and MDY, Set the dates to: Use price data from the last 2000
> > available periods. Click next. Intial Equity 100,000 Default % of
> > Equity available 100. Portfolio Long  Close all position of Last
Bar.

> > Keep the 5 most profitable results.
> >
> > Hit start. That should give you 360 iterations. It should take
about
> > 2:20 mins to complete, the profit order should be MDY, SPY, DIA,
with
> > MDY earning 94408.52. The best total profit should be 197180.12
> >
> > If you don't get those answers, you're having a problem with
> > something in MS. You should be using MS8.01. MS8.0 had a few
bugs.
> > Anyway, John will need this information to help you.
> >
> > JO
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastockuser"
> > <metastockuser@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Martin,
> > >
> > > thanks for your responce.
> > >
> > > Yes, the manual indicates its for 8.0 which is what I have.
> > >
> > > Hard drive space is no issue, I've got a fairly new system,
fast and
> > > lots of space.
> > >
> > > The "repair" function on the intall program also did not help.
> > >
> > > I did a download again.  Deleted the old install.
Reinstalled.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511