Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Data chart problem.

Thank you Jay, that did the trick!

It thanks, I give you this article form the Onion:

Voice Recognition Software Yelled At

NEW YORK—Fidelity Financial Services' Gwen Watson, 33, shouted angrily at her IBM ViaVoice Pro USB voice-recognition software, sources close to the human-resources administrator reported Monday. "No, not Gary Friedman! Barry Friedman, you stupid computer. BARRY!" Watson was heard to scream from her cubicle. "Jesus Christ, I could've typed it in a hundredth of the time." After another minute of yelling, Watson was further incensed upon looking at her screen, which read, "Barely Freedman you God ram plucking pizza ship."Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger