[EquisMetaStock Group] getting fancy

It may be stretching the limits of
many, but is what I describe below possible to be coded into and Expert or
System Tester?

11/5 – a SELL/EXIT a previous
LONG position is signaled – fine.

11/7 – a LONG is signaled, but
I want to say disregard [LONG signals only, not SHORT or STOP signals!] because
it is not above the high of that 11/5 signal.

11/10 – a ENTER new SHORT
signal is received – fine.

11/11 – a LONG is signaled,
but I want to say disregard [LONG signals only, not SHORT or STOP signals!]
because it is not above the high of that 11/10 signal.

11/14 – another SHORT is
signaled.  This confirms the current active short position, but, this
bar’s high takes over for the level established on 11/10.

11/18 - a LONG is signaled, but I
want to say disregard [LONG signals only, not SHORT or STOP signals!] because
it is not above the high of that 11/14 signal.

11/18 – another SHORT is
signaled.  This confirms the current active short position, but, this
bar’s high takes over for the level established on 11/14.

Thank you all.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor