[Metastockusers] Re: S&P Stoc Reports

Fidelity does not have Ford. You have to go to

http://www.fordinv.com/

Pick Investment Review. They post this on the web for free but the
free post is late. If you subscribe you get it current.

Here's the file with the historical returns of the buy and hold
version of the Ford Selected 20 stocks

http://www.fordinv.com/html/documents/Ss0103_000.pdf

If you TA is good your returns will be better of course.

JO

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Harry M. Ward <hmw3@xxxx>
wrote:
> Jo:
>
> On 19 Nov 2003 12:32:24 -0000, you wrote:
>
> >>I like to trade these stocks and stocks from Ford Equity
Research's

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511