[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: anybody using two processors?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <uhehs@xxxx> wrote:
> I've heard that I can set certain applications to run on each
specific
> processor to maximize performance.
>

> Ideally I would set Metastock to run off one and eSignal to run off
the
> other, then spilt my secondary applications between each processor
also.

> [I'm using Win XP]
>

> Can anyone suggest how? If this can in fact be done.
>

> Thank you.

I use a dual CPU workstation with Win 2000 Pro.  I have not found a
way to set the priority for a specific processor....only the priority
for a specific process to either Normal, AboveNormal, High, realtime,
belowNormal or Low.  Nothing related to specific processor.

If you find a way, let me know.

Bob

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511