From: c_cruizer [mailto:cosmic.cruizer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2003 3:35 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Moving filtered stocks

Right now I have every stock from the MetaStock Data CD in a few
folders on my hard drive. I created and ran a filter in the explorer
that rejected about 75% of the stocks. Now, I would like to figure
out how to transfer the good 25% of what I am interested in to a new
folder. This would cut down on my daily updating.

Is there an easy way to take my good list and move those stocks to a
seperate directory?

Thanks

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511