Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Tony OZPullbackExplore

<<This Exploration formula always comes up empty,any help what might wrong, thanx in advance!!   ColA Mov(VOLUME, 20, SIMPLE) > 35000  ColB Close ColC Ref(CLOSE,-1); ColD Ref(CLOSE,-2); ColE Ref(CLOSE,-3); ColF Ref(CLOSE,-4); FiltercolA=1 AND colB>colC AND colC<colD AND colD<colE AND colE<colF>>

The formulas look good.  What I think could be happening is that in fact ColA is not returning a 1 in this case.  I know it does for plotting, but if you aren't getting anything in your Exploration that's the first thing that comes to mind.  You might try the following:

ColA Mov(VOLUME, 20, SIMPLE) ColB Close ColC Ref(CLOSE,-1); ColD Ref(CLOSE,-2); ColE Ref(CLOSE,-3); ColF Ref(CLOSE,-4); Filter colA > 35000  AND colB>colC AND colC<colD AND colD<colE AND colE<colF

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor