[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Here's an SPY trading System (question)

My "goal" was to convert this to an exploration to create a data base
I can use in Trade Sim to run a backtest on it.

Tradesim requires that in the exploration, I break this out into an
EntryTrigger := <trigger>;

and an

ExitTrigger:= <trigger> ;

Not being a programmer of any type, I was unable to see exactly how to
break apart this entry and exit trigger.  Which is why I was asking
the questions.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx> wrote:
> metastockuser
>
> The code up to the first PREV is solely for picking the FIRST 4% change.
> After that the 'X' variable toggles between +1 and -1 with each 4%
reversing
> change. If you check the MS User Manual you'll see that Lowest() and
> Highest() check every bar under test so far. They can only be used
for the
> first change in this piece of code. The same thing could be achieved by
> using more PREV's. My only contribution to the code was to cut it
down from
> 9 PREV's to just 5 as you see it now.
>
> Roy

Zweig's old