Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Elder Plug-in

Dr. Elder's books are indeed fabulous. I read
borh of them, and while they are similar in some ways, each add a lot to our
trading principles. I will search Clayburg's book and put it in my reading
queue. Thanks for the tip!
Another book-system you might want to look at is
Tom Bierovic's "Playing for Keeps in Stocks and Futures", which has three
very interesting systems. Some time ago, I briefly took a peek at the
first system, 'First Prize', but since my MS programming abilities are
limited, I couldn't develop any Experts ou complex formulas. If anyone in the
list worked on these systems or is willing to help me out, please let me
know.

Cheers,

Ricardo
<BLOCKQUOTE