Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Elder Plug-in/ Clayburg

Clayburg has taken a very simple set of indicators and combined them
to create a system that gives good exit and entry points on any time
frame, EOD indcluded.

I've tested his methods against a large variety of other systems from
Elder, Williams, Pring, Bressert and others. Nothing is easier or
more reliable. I sometimes combine it with a trend strength indicator
so I know where price is relation to the trend if I am coming in
after the intial entry signal. Works great!

Good books don't always produce good trading systems.

JO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511