RE: [Metastockusers] Metastock Programming Study Guide

I too, have been interested in purchasing the Programming Study Guide.  Will it help one understand MetaStock's principles meaning the "why" something is happening?  I am learning and sometimes the regular manual is not too thorough in explaining certain concepts.

Thank you.
Debra Ann Petitan

--- KM Lee <kmlee65sg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bob,