RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Pivot

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Wambui,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
You
could simply use crossovers on stochastics for this trade.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Cheers,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jono

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: 0228663643-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:0228663643-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, 9 November 2003
  3:17 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Pivot

  Hey,

  This mail was not accepted with the attached
  chart. So I try it again to make clear want I want.

  I am looking for a formula
  which identify   Pivot
  Pionts  for  MS.
  The reason why I want to have it is to for a
  support and resistance line to see the trading range between this two
  lines.
  enclosed you will find a chart to make it clear
  what a newcomer not only to MS wants.
  thanks in advance.
  regards
  wambuiTo