[EquisMetaStock Group] Pivot

Hey,

This mail was not accepted with the attached
chart. So I try it again to make clear want I want.

I am looking for a formula
which identify   Pivot
Pionts  for  MS.
The reason why I want to have it is to for a
support and resistance line to see the trading range between this two
lines.
enclosed you will find a chart to make it clear
what a newcomer not only to MS wants.
thanks in advance.
regards
wambui