From: KM Lee kmlee65sg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:39:09 +0800 (CST)
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Metastockusers] Metastock Programming Study Guide

Hi Bob,
Thanks for  responding...

Got several questions, and will appreicate if you can either email me
directly or post it on the user group ( you decide) . My email is
kmlee65sg@xxxxxxxxxxxx

1. Can you please let me know in what way this book has benefited you ?

This book provided greater detail on the indicators and commands.

2. When you bought this book , do you have MS programming experience and
how long have you had MS programing experience.

I have MS programing experience, and consider my self average.

3. Was it able to help you write indicators that suit your trading style ?

It is useful in trying to create new indicators.

One little bit of information can justify paying $200.00.

4. What was the most helpful material in the book to you.

Summary of the commands and indicators.

I hope this is not asking too much. As a new user there are so many books
and plugin available. however i have only limited resources and will like
to spent my money on those that can be beneficial to me.

cheers
KM Lee

"bob1@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bob1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All:

I also have purchased the Metastock Programming Study Guide,
and have found it helpful.

Bob

http://mail2web.com/ .

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511