Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Metastock Programming Study Guide

I called the WallStreetSoftware folk. They said the current Cd imports
into v. 8 of MS. There is a free download of a vol 6 on the site, if you
want to try it out. I have no relation with WSS nor have I tried
Morris's CD.

Ron

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511