Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Advanced Trailing Stop plugin

Richard,
Thanks for the reply.Everything successfully installed.For some reason on
my first download it did not import as .ms7 and so would not install.I use MS
Pro 7.2 and now everything works fine and is as you have stated in your posts to
the group.Am i right in thinking it can only be used for EOD data,not
tic?.
What was it you were saying about England?,HO HO HO,
Peter
<BLOCKQUOTE