Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Advanced Trailing Stop plugin

> I downloaded your trailing stop for version 7 but
cannot see how to> install it.There seems to be no setup to execute and
nothing happens> automatically.No doubt it is myself where the problem
lies but could> you help?

Firstly, make sure
Metastock v7 is closed.

After you've downloaded the trailing
stop somewhere (your desktop is a good location for it), you'll see it there as
a file called advancedstop.v1.ms7
<SPAN
class=q1>
Double click on it, it will come up with
a disclaimer.  Then Click OK.  It won't take very long but it will
install itself fairly rapidly.

Then start Metastock and open up a chart
of some sort.

In the Indicator QuickList, select the
RAD*ChanderlierStopLong indicator.  Then click it again and drag it down to
the price area on your chart (in much the same way as you would do with a moving
average).  It will then present you with a date dialog box.  Input the
day/month/year when you opened the trade and click OK.  It will now give
you a scaling options dialog box.  Select "Merge with Scale on
Right".  Click OK.  The Trailing Stop line will now be
shown.

Let me know if any of the above is a
problem for you.

I've just thought of one possible reason
- the Metastock v7 indicators were created with Metastock v7.03.  I'm
assuming they're backwards compatible with Metastock v7.00, v7.01 and
v7.02.  If the above doesn't work, start Metastock and click Help ->
About and let me know which version you're running.  I should have a v7.01
CD floating around here if that proves to be the problem.
<SPAN
class=q1><SPAN
class=q1><SPAN
class=q1>
> I am asking  this before any further Rugby World
Cup> matches when England may have to thrash Australia and as an>
Englishman you may feel unable to help me!,

Heh heh.  You've got to beat Wales first.
Currently 10-3 at half time in Wales' favour :-)

Cheers,Richard.Norgate Investor Services-
Premium Quality Stock and Futures Data for  Australian, Asian, European
& US Markets -<A
href="">www.premiumdata.net

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor